KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Laser Light Source with life span up to 30,000 hours.
- Bright 3,000 lumens and stable output, achieves 2,500,000 : 1 Contrast.
- Amazing Color for spectacular and accurate colors.
- Full 4K, 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great contrast.
- HDR 10 & HLG Supported for Brightest Whites, Deepest Darks, and Lifelike Colors
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) for higher-quality audio experience
- Superb Gaming Experience with 240Hz refresh rate and extremely low 4ms Input Lag for PC gaming
- Auto detect and display Super Ultra Wide 21:9/32:9 screen for immersive panoramic view
- Smart Home with Optoma Marketplace, File Manager, Creative Cast App, and more
- Easy installation with 4-corner adjustment, 2D keystone correction, and warping
Smart 4K UHD laser home entertainment projector
Get ready for a whole new cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home. The stylish UHZ50 laser projector delivers vivid 4K UHD resolution for incredibly crisp images with exceptional clarity and vibrancy for movies, TV shows, games, and sports. With the included enhanced gaming mode, gamers can enjoy fast-moving action with a 16.7ms response time in 4K at 60Hz and 4ms in 1080P at 240Hz.
Packed with the latest technology and features, this stylish projector boasts HDR and HLG compatibility, three HDMI 2.0 inputs, seamless voice control, streaming apps and a built-in media player. Laser technology provides long-lasting, exceptional colour accuracy with extensive DCI-P3 coverage – perfect for recreating the big-screen experience at home.
– True 4K UHD resolution and laser technology -HDR and HLG compatible
– Lights on viewing – 3000 lumens of brightness
– Optimised for fast-moving smooth action – 16.7ms response time in 4K at 60Hz and 4ms in 1080P at 240Hz
– Flexible and easy installation – Four corner correction, 1.3x zoom and vertical lens shift
Perfect for your home entertainment and home office needs.
For a more immersive home cinema experience with long-lasting performance, UHZ50 features Optoma’s 4K UHD Laser technology for sharp images, excellent color/contrast, low maintenance with instant on/off and compared to bulb-based projectors 6x the lifespan before light source replacement and is completely free of mercury.
Laser light source
Laser technology delivers up to 30,000 hours of light source life that maintains stunning image quality throughout its lifespan.
What is True 4K UHD? – At least 8 million active pixels
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) ® definition of 4K Ultra HD resolution states the display resolution must have at least 8 million active pixels.
UHZ50 supports HDR10 and HLG. When a HDR / HLG signal is detected, the projector automatically switches to HDR / HLG display mode. Through Optoma’s HDR color mapping and tone mapping technology, it enables HDR / HLG movies or games to be presented at their best in terms of color accuracy and improved contrast ratio through dynamic contrast.
The smart and simple way to watch movies
With the touch of a button, switch to “Cinema” display mode and watch as colors become true-to-life thanks to the enhanced color gamut and cinema-tailored gamma curve. Reds will be enhanced to provide more natural skin tones, better color saturation and an overall more enjoyable viewing experience.
Connect your favorite media streaming devices, game console, amplifier or soundbar to the HDMI port of UHZ50, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast Ultra, Nvidia Shield TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
eARC for higher-fidelity movie soundtracks and music:
• Supports up to 37 Mbps of high-speed audio transmission, increased from ~1Mbps of ARC bandwidth.
• Supports pass through of uncompressed 5.1/7.1 No need for an AV receiver. Connect your source directly to projector
•Allows you take advantage of next-gen sound formats without having to buy a new receiver ifyour existing soundbar supports eARC.
Step inside the movie with lifelike 3D images.
The UHZ50 displays true 3D content from various 3D sources, including 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting and the latest-generation game consoles.
Play big with family and friends. Drastically scale up your gaming experience.
Optoma takes gaming to the next level. UHZ50 packs in everything a gamer could want: An immersive large screen image with a rich color gamut, extremely-low input lag, high refresh rates, good motion handling and excellent contrast—perfect for intense gaming as well as casual gaming.
Support 4K @ 60Hz gameplay
Gamers, here is your next display upgrade to go with your new PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. Take full advantage of the higher resolutions and enhanced graphics next-gen consoles are capable of. UHZ50 can make full use of the high refresh rate capabilities of the latest next-gen consoles — 120Hz@1080P and 60Hz@4K UHD. Immerse yourself in the improved visuals brought about by technologies such as HDR and ray-tracing.UHZ50 takes gaming to the next level. Experience the full beauty of your games the way the developers intended.
Relieve your eye strain – larger and sharper images with lower blue light
Designed to deliver detailed images, figures, and graphics that look impressively sharp on a big screen. No need to squint to read figures on spreadsheets or text on complicated graphics. In addition, projected images are reflected light while TVs are direct light which comparatively cause more eye strain.
Long-lasting performance thanks to IP6X airtight optical engine
The UHZ50 is features Optoma’s airtight optical engine with IP6X certification. The airtight enclosure prevents dust particles from entering and ensures long-lasting and reliable performance of up to 30,000 hours.