Zapco DSP-Z8 IV AT – 8 Ch DSP
The Zapco DSP-Z8 IV AT 8 Channel DSP with AutoTune offers the ultimate in car audio sound processing and control. This advanced digital signal processor (DSP) features a wide array of flexible controls for shaping your sound.
New features, new control… even improved sound quality.
The new Zapco Series IV AT GUI gives you all the great sound and functionality of the Series IV II and it adds Coaxial digital input as well as Optical digital and Bluetooth streaming. Drop-down menus also let you name each output channel to match your system setup. The added Advanced menu also has a Mixing Set and an AutoTune
function, when you add the optional calibrated tuning microphone.
The new DSP-Z8 IV AT gives you the more options for input selection. You can have up to 8 channels of input that you can set them up instantly simply choosing 2-Ch, 4-Ch, 6-Ch, or 8-Ch on the front page inputs section. If you need to sum channels of a factory stereo to get a full range input just click SUM and the system does it all for you. But, if your system is more complicated than standard, you also have the option to enter the Advanced menu and use the Mixing Set to manually give each channel exactly the amount of input from each input channel that will work best for your particular audio setup.
From simple to advanced, the Zapco DSP-Z8 IV-AT has you covered.
The DSP IV AT series processors give you automatic Calibration for Equalization, Phase, and Signal Delay, when you add the optional calibrated tuning microphone. You can choose which function of functions you wish to have the system calibrate and you can choose which channels you wish to include in the calibration. In the Graph area you can see what the system is doing by looking at the Speaker curves and/or the Equalization curves, and you can turn the target curve on or off. Calibrating all channels for all functions can typically 5 to 10 minutes to do automatically what you might spend several hours doing.
Of course it is the human ear that will always be the final judge, but the auto tuning puts you at the point where you can do just the final tweaks and sit back and enjoy the music.
- Power: 150 MHz/32 bit/192 KHz
- 8-Channels IN, 8-Channels OUT
- ADC: Cirrus Logic CS47048 32 bit/192 KHz
- ADC Dynamic Range/THD: 108 dB/-98 dB
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS8422 24 bit/192 KHz
- DAC Dynamic Range/THD: 140 dB/-120 dB
- Low level (Pre)/Sensitivity: 1-5 VRMS
- High Level (Spk In)/Sens.: 2-20 V
- Digital Inputs: 24 bit-192 KHz
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 10 Hz – 22.5 KHz
- S/N Input: 110 dBA (D) – 106 dBA (A)
- THD Input: 0,002% (D) – 0,005% (A)
- Crosstalk at 1 Khz only DSP: 90 dB
- F/R EQ: 1-6 ch Gr. & Par./31 poles
- Effect EQ: 7-8 ch Gr. & Par./11 poles
- Mute/Solo: Yes, each channel
- Time Align. (Range/Steps): 0/15 ms / 0.02 ms
- Max Delay (Cm/Steps): 515 cm / 0.68 cm
- Polarity: 0/180°
- Remote Control included
- HD-BT Streaming (with optional HD-BT II-D)
- Unit Dimensions: 213(W) x 113(L) x 50(H)